Did you know that RSI’s Resource Center is the most comprehensive and respected source of information on court ADR anywhere? Housed within the Resource Center is the Research Library which has an extensive collection of court ADR resources such as articles, studies, court rules, statutes and court forms.
RSI’s Resource Center Director Nicole Wilmet regularly adds new resources to the Research Library. The following list highlights a few of the resources that have recently been added.
- Disability Terminology Chart by Linda McCulloh and the California Courts
- Fairness & Diversity Repository by the Florida Courts
- The Language of Identity – Using Inclusive Terminology by the University of Missouri
- Learning to Listen: An Evaluation of New Hampshire’s Felony Settlement Conference by Rebecca Sigman
- State Court Accessibility Resources by the American Bar Association
- Zoom: Accessibility for Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing by the American Bar Association Commission on Disability Rights
We hope these resources are helpful in your work!