Did you know that RSI’s Resource Center is the most comprehensive and respected source of information on court ADR anywhere? Housed within the Resource Center is the Research Library, which has an extensive annotated collection of court ADR resources such as articles, studies, court rules, statutes and court forms.
As RSI’s Resource Center Director, I regularly adds new resources to the Research Library. The following list highlights a few of the resources that have recently been added.
- ADR Empirical Research Studies by James Cohen and Donna Steinstra
- NCTDR Online Dispute Resolution Bibliography by The National Center for Technology and Dispute Resolution
- Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) and Family Dispute Resolution: A Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing Shuttle Mediation, Videoconferencing Mediation, and Litigation by Amy Holtzworthy-Munroe et al.
- The Little Book of Restorative Justice by Howard Zehr and Ali Gohar
- The 5 R’s of Restorative Justice by Lily Capstick
- Restorative Justice: Pedagogy, Praxis, and Discipline by Brenda E. Morrison and Dorothy Vaandering
- The Restorative Justice Wager: The Promise and Hope of a Value-Based, Dialogue-Driven Approach to Conflict Resolution for Social Healing by Howard J. Vogel
I hope these resources are helpful to you in your work!