Did you know that RSI’s Resource Center is the most comprehensive and respected source of information on court ADR anywhere? Housed within the Resource Center is the Research Library which has an extensive annotated collection of court ADR resources such as articles, studies, court rules, statutes and court forms.
RSI’s Resource Center Director Nicole Wilmet regularly adds new resources to the Research Library. The following list highlights a few of the resources that have recently been added.
- ABA State Court Accessibility Resources by the American Bar Association Commission on Disability Rights
- Virtual Meetings: Accessibility Checklist & Best Practices by the American Bar Association
- Zoom: Accessibility for Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing by the American Bar Association Commission on Disability Rights
- Effective Communications and Practical Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities by Linda McCulloh
- Website Accessibility Under Title II of the ADA by the United States Department of Justice Civil Rights Division
- ADA Best Practices Toolkit for State and Local Governments by the United States Department of Justice Civil Rights Division
We hope these resources are helpful to you in your work!