Did you know that RSI’s Resource Center is the most comprehensive and respected source of information on court ADR anywhere? Housed within the Resource Center is the Research Library which has an extensive annotated collection of court ADR resources such as articles, studies, court rules, statutes and court forms that cover a wide variety of topics.
RSI’s Resource Center Director Nicole Wilmet regularly adds new resources to the Research Library and the following list highlights a few of the resources that have recently been added.
- ADA Resource Guide by the National Center for State Courts
- ODR Accessibility for Persons with Disabilities: We Must Do Better by David Allen Larson
- Michigan Mediator Training Standards by the Michigan Supreme Court Office of Dispute Resolution
- Michigan Court Mediator Requirements by the Michigan Supreme Court Office of Dispute Resolution
- Michigan Standards of Conduct for Mediators by the Michigan Supreme Court Office of Dispute Resolution
- Ohio Supreme Court Mediator Training Standards by the Supreme Court of Ohio
- New York Court Rules Part 146 – Guidelines for Qualifications of ADR Neutrals on Court Rosters by the New York Chief Administrative Judge of the Courts
We hope these resources are helpful to you in your work!