Did you know that RSI’s Resource Center is the most comprehensive and respected source of information on court ADR anywhere? Housed within the Resource Center is the Research Library which has an extensive annotated collection of court ADR resources such as articles, studies, court rules, statutes and court forms.
RSI’s Resource Center Director Nicole Wilmet regularly adds new resources to the Research Library. These are a few of the resources that have recently been added to the Research Library.
- The Neuroscience and Psychology of Decision-making Three Part Video Series by the Judicial Branch of California
- @ Face Value? Nonverbal Communication & Trust Development in Online Video-Based Mediation by Noam Ebner and Jeff Thompson
- Using Zoom to Conduct Online Mediation: Considerations and Resources for Community Dispute Resolution Centers by the Michigan Supreme Court Office of Dispute Resolution
- National Consortium on Racial and Ethnic Fairness in the Courts List of State Effort Resourcesby the National Consortium on Racial and Ethnic Fairness in the Courts
- Project Implicit Social Attitudes and Project Implicit Health Implicit Association Tests by Project Implicit
We hope these resources are helpful to you in your work!
Have a question about these resources or RSI’s Resource Center? Contact RSI’s Resource Center Director.