Did you know that RSI’s Resource Center is the most comprehensive and respected source of information on court ADR anywhere? Housed within the Resource Center is the Research Library which has an extensive annotated collection of court ADR resources such as articles, studies, court rules, statutes and court forms.
RSI’s Resource Center Director Nicole Wilmet regularly reviews and adds new resources to the Research Library. The following list highlights a few of the resources that have been added recently.
- Ten Ways to Increase Diversity and Inclusion in Court-Annexed ADR by Robyn Weinstein
- Stories of Experience: Economic Inequality in Mediation by Robert Rubinson
- The Evolving Language of Diversity by Kathy Castania
- National Consortium on State and Ethnic Fairness in the Courts’ List of State Effort Resources by the National Consortium on Racial and Ethnic Fairness in the Courts
- NASJE Curriculum Design: The Journey Toward Diversity, Fairness, and Access Through Education by the National Association of State Judicial Educators
- Nevada Standards of Practice and Ethics for Family Mediators by the Nebraska Administrative Office of the Courts
- Interim Michigan Mediator Training Standards and Procedures by the Michigan Supreme Court Office of Dispute Resolution
- Addressing the Eviction Crisis and Housing Instability Through Mediation by Karen Tokarz, Samuel Hoff Stragand, Michael Geigerman, and Wolf Smith.
We hope these resources are valuable in your work!